Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19974 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,952 (295,139 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)