Cost of living comparison between Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20138 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,288 (473,164 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)