Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20554 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,635 (475,015 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)