Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20372 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,180 (334,678 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)