Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10774 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,836 (CH$805,966) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (42 minutes ago)