Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,015 (CH$582,905) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)