Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,351 (¥166,650) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)