Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.174 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,611 (83,081 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)