Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,590 (59,527 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)