Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.307 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,069 (45,539 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)