Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,833 (69,816 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (33 minutes ago)