Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,493 (50,782 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)