Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,279 (47,246 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)