Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,620 (S/. 3,187) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)