Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.147 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,222 (﷼ 5,027) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)