Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.132 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,116 (﷼ 5,785) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)