Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 997 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,082 (﷼ 50,809,458) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)