Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,085 (﷼ 49,346,000) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)