Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,194 (﷼ 41,982,314) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (40 minutes ago)