Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,580 (﷼ 64,519,073) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (41 minutes ago)