Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 737 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24181 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,897 (429,655 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)