Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,210 (Taka 132,659) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)