Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,378 (Taka 88,548) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (40 minutes ago)