Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,092 (Taka 96,331) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)