Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.860 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,598 (Taka 123,886) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)