Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,846 (руб 78,316) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)