Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,778 (руб 118,503) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)