Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05686 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,545 (₩1,662,914) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (33 minutes ago)