Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,972 (₩1,588,958) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)