Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06088 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,664 (₩1,374,227) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)