Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,874 (₩2,325,404) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)