Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.030 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,137 (1,328 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)