Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.704 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,054 (1,783 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (37 minutes ago)