Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,277 (79,909 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)