Cost of living comparison between Sur, Oman and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.096 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,270 (﷼ 591) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)