Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.424 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,648 (GH₵4,066) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)