Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,616 (1,849,159 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)