Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05769 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,043 (1,647,373 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)