Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05395 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,335 (1,692,902 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)