Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,030 (E£ 14,939) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)