Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,281 (103,452 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)