Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 238% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)