Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.381 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 312% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,673 (kr 28,478) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)