Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.082 INR / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 829 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 335% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)