Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.706 INR / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 727 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 324% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)