Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,758 (руб 45,850) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)