Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.141 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,502 (2,491 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)