Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.991 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,446 (3,310 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)