Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.111 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,311 (EC$5,030) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)