Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.170 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 194% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,647 (EC$9,124) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)