Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.774 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,581 (EC$9,711) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (38 minutes ago)