Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.769 INR / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,972 (12,255 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)