Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.544 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,912 (3,145 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)