Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23306 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,892 (445,776 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)