Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,632 ($1,529) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)