Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.210 INR / BGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,235 prices entered by 237 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)