Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,029 (руб 61,361) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)