Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,343 (руб 56,327) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)