Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.991 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,685 (2,587 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)