Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.878 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,250 (1,636 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)