Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,581 (13,983 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)