Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.991 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,555 (8,421 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)