Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.837 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,669 (8,274 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)