Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 INR / MKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 930 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)