Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 969 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.216 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,933 (92,851 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Genoa costs €1.49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sakaka costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (34 minutes ago)