Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,795 (27,076 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)