Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,843 (25,203 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)