Cost of living comparison between Siliguri, India and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,469 in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)