Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 822 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.451 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,610 (5,468TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)