Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.349 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,190 (5,240TL) in Siirt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)