Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01628 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,479 (4,022,231 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)