Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01603 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,917 (9,478,711 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)