Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,633 (₨188,261) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)