Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,946 (₨186,581) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)