Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.999 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,659 (46,359 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)