Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19189 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨47,196 (245,956 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)