Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19875 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨47,506 (239,019 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)