Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,483 (151,532 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)