Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,147 (107,476 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)