Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,814 (¥233,497) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)