Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,921 (¥240,220) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)