Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,040 (¥336,011) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)