Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,684 (﷼ 40,551,549) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)