Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,146 (元11,333) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)