Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,221 (元11,065) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)