Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,495 (元8,532) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)