Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,497 (元7,645) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)