Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.000 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,119 (RM5,242) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)