Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.263 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,052 (RM7,013) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)