Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.284 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,088 (4,306 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)