Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.036 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,090 (2,500 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)