Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨66,899 (25,620₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)