Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨45,868 (18,510₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)