Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.589 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,861 (19,256₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)